Location: Waimea Recreational Pier is a public fishing pier located in Waimea
Bay on the southern coast of Kauai. The Waimea Recreational Pier is a facility
of the Division of State
Parks. Rules of the State Park System also apply to the
use of the facility.
- Within 50 yards of the Waimea Recreational
Pier, to use any spear, trap or any type of net except crab net.
- While on Waimea Recreational Pier, to
- possess more than two fishing poles with one line each, or fish with more
than two fishing lines, or leave any unattended fishing line in the water;
- reserve or occupy any space between the marks other than the one space
personally occupied for fishing; or
- fish from any space between the marks already occupied by a fisherman.