Location: Keauhou Bay is located in North Kona on the west coast of
Restrictions apply to the portion of the bay bounded by a straight line from
"Doc Hill" to Kinimaka Point, as shown in the map above.
- To take any legal size fish in season with not
more than two lines, or two poles or rods and lines.
- To use hand nets not exceeding three feet in
any dimension to take shrimp for bait purposes only, or to land fish already
- To use thrownets in the zone bounded by a
straight line from Doc Hill" to the north end stairs in the wall fronting
the volleyball court, as shown in the map above.
- To snag or attempt to snag any fish.
- To use nets, except as indicated in permitted
- To herd or chase any fish out of the area by
swimming, diving or using a boat.